Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh how I love doctors!

So I went to the ob doctor yesterday to get the results of my blood work. The only things they could find is that I have some blood disorder in which my body has a hard time breaking down clots- which means I need to eat healthy and exercise! I guess that just gives me a motivating factor. It also can cause you to have recurrent miscarriages. So I have to go see a blood doctor to have him explain stuff to me and maybe do more tests. The only other thing was that my testosterone was a little high (should be 0-0.38 and mine was 0.55) and she said that could cause you not to ovulate. So I guess I go see the blood doctor and meet back with the ob doctor to discuss what he said and if we want to try Clomid. So I was a little disappointed because I really didn't seem to get a clear cut answer like I wanted but oh well.

Klepper- good to finally hear from you! I am glad you are enjoying your job! And no I haven't ever heard of that company.

LIz- hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see some more pics of that cute baby. By the way- love the name!

No comments: