Monday, December 17, 2007

"Oh Trish-mess tee, Oh Trish-mess tee...

How lovely are thou branches!" I love hearing Kenna say the word "Christmas"--and I especially love to hear her sing. Today at lunch we were playing Christmas music and she was singing, "rejoice, rejoice..." in O Come O Come Emmanuel. I can't imagine what it must do to God's heart for him to hear his little ones praise his Son--it certainly fills mine with immeasurable joy!

She got her first Barbie from my aunt yesterday and studiously combed and 'ficked'(fixed)her hair today. She's such a little girl! I can't believe how she is growing and changing right before my eyes. Eli bought her some snow boots that have little pink fluff balls on the end of the laces. When she walks in them it looks like she is wearing a cross between ski boots and leg braces! But she loves them.

We were dumped upon again this past weekend. We got several inches of snow and weren't even able to go to church on Sunday. I wonder if Fulty-cat got much? Betsy--got your Christmas card via e-mail just now. Loved the picture of Brevin trampolining!!

I hope all my cats are doing well. Vanessa, Fulty and Klep--we'd love an update. Byrd and Bets--keep us posted on your holiday events.

Much love
Indy-cat

No comments: