Monday, December 3, 2007

Heathens on Saturday...

Well cats i have two stories that must be shared.

1. Let me begin by saying Ava JUST TURNED 2 not 12. Saturday morning i was getting her ready to go to a church thing. She was aggravatin the snot out of me by dumping her bag of hairbows out continuously. So i asked her to stop. She then proceeds to look me square in the face and says, "Get over it, mom." Yes. It is true. B-A-D-D!

2. On the same day, Daniel was in charge of throwin a diaper and some wipes into my bag as we left for the church thing. We get downtown to Market Square. We have been there about 10 minutes and Ava takes a ridiculously smelly dump in her diaper. I go to get my purse and of course there is no diaper or wipes in the bag. So, it was Daniel who forgot them so it was Daniel who i told to truck himself over to the parking garage and change her from the emergency stash that was in the van. Ten minutes later Daniel returns to tell me he didn't find any diapers in the van. Note here that there were diapers in the van-they just didn't jump magically into his hand when the van door opened! So at this point i asked him so what is Ava wearing on her butt? He proceeds to tell me, and cats i swear this is the truth--he found one of my pads in the van and she is wearing it! Yes! I know... Well, i am mortified but we continue our walk around Market Square. Ten minutes later i sit down with Ava and notice none other but the pad is around her ankle. The dingbat didn't even take the paper off the pad. Seriously....

2 comments:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

I was laughing so hard at the second story that I was crying!!
-Betsy

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

We second Betsy's sentiments. You had both Eli and I laughing at the thought of Ava prancin' around in a pad. I'm sure Daniel was proud of himself.