Friday, November 30, 2007

We are packing him up for Christmas!




Well, not much exciting has been happening here either. I, too, have a poop story. Last night Brevin had to poop so this is what he does. He goes just enough to get a little out (we like to call it a turtle head) and then we cuts it off. He did this twice and we made it to the potty to put our little deposit in the correct place. Then he goes one more time, but of course he decides to get it all out and Swartz and I weren't in the same room so we didn't hear him say "Need to poop again." Anyways, it left me with something nice to clean up (I am very thankful now that his poops are always well formed)! We have decorated for Christmas and Brevin likes to tell people that Santa Claus is coming to town- and also that Santa is going to bring him Ratatouille (he saw a preview on the Cars movie and is obsessed with the 'mouse'). Oh- I also found out that with this blood disorder I have I will have to take Lovenox for my entire pregnancy (hoping that I do get pregnant anyway)- which I figured wouldn't be a big deal. Well that was before I found out it is a shot I have to give to myself every single day of the pregnancy- looking forward to that! We should find out in about a week if the clomid worked- I'll keep you all posted. By the way- what happened to your website Fulty? And how is everyone else doing?

*Update* Just wanted to show you all a picture of that advent calendar I made- Brevin loves changing it every morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betsy, I admire your patience and good attitude. I know God has a big plan for your next little one!

Poop is so fun!

Love ya,
Mandy