Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's cold up here!



Hi Kitties
The Indy-Kitty is shiverin' in her fur! It's cold up here today. The kids and I are all bundled up and looking forward to the winter months. I'm excited about Christmas this year--Eli is off from December 15th to the 26th!!! This is the first time he has had Christmas off since he started with the department. I'm open to a road trip in the near future but would need to know more details before I could decide for sure. Duncan would certainly have to come with me--as for Kenna, well, that would take some arranging and talking with Eli.

I wish I had more exciting things to talk about...I got new glasses today, woo hoo! That's about as exciting as it gets on this blustery 15th of November the year of our Lord 2007.

Maybe you would enjoy some pics
Much love
Lizzy

No comments: