Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Drugs!

I was able to get an appointment with a doctor yesterday to talk about Clomid. Even though I was there for 2 hours, I was glad to get started. I will start taking it today and then I will take some Prometrium later in the cycle (I also took that with Brevin). Hopefully this will jump start some things. I guess we will find out in about a month. Also, a road trip sounds great. Although, most of my weekends are booked up until Christmas. But I will be in Ohio over the break so I could meet you all up in Cleveland!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bets, i know you have been through so much. I hope and will be praying tghat this will bring about a new life for you guys. Love you girl!
Mandy

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Bets,
Thanks for keeping us posted. Hopefully it will be as simple as taking clomid. Take care dear.
Liz