Tuesday, February 5, 2008

reading old blogs

Sorry I keep posting blogs! I just keep thinking of things I want to say or tell. I went back through and looked at all the blogs I missed. I am so sorry, I really do feel bad for not making the time to blog and honestly just forgetting. Please forgive me, I will make a more concerted effort. I hope everyone is staying strong in the faith and not losing heart in this unstable times. Mandy, Scott and I will come to visit Crossings this Sunday. We are taking a sabbatical from BCC, (Did I spell that correctly)? OH yea, I went to ACSI, saw the Dr. T and went to a workshop. For some reason I started having flashbacks to integrated, broke out in cold sweats and almost crapped my pants. Oh well, talk to you soon
v

1 comment:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Oh Vanessa- those posts are hilarious! Poor Gabe- I hope he is not scarred for life- just kidding. I hope to see everyone at Homecoming! Can't wait to see everyone's babies!