Friday, February 8, 2008

Wednesday night plans

Ok...here's the scoop. I plan on leaving Indy early on Wednesday morning--Lord willing (we all know how hard it is to leave the house when we want to especially when we have children in tow). It is my desire to be in Knox by early afternoon. I'll be heading to Byrd's house as that is where the kids and I will be staying. Let's just plan on everyone coming over when they can and we can eat dinner around 6-6:30. Unfortunately Klepper won't be joining us :( She has volleyball and school the next day...she hates us :) (that was for byrd)

We can chill at Byrd's and leave when you need to. Let's do pizza (an easy kid-friendly food) plus, maybe each of us could bring another easy side...chips, fruit, drinks, whatever.

We also have to do pictures! Can anyone say, "Herding Cats!"

Hope you all are well. I miss you guys and am thankful for the friendship that we are able to maintain despite distance--I have yet to establish this with many other people.

Any thoughts or suggestions--post!
Love lizzy

No comments: