Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Hello Dearest Kitties
Klep--thanks for the sweet memories and the pictures.  I love to see pictures that you guys have because they offer a fresh perspective.  If we all end up getting together soon I'm going to make a mandate that we bring old pictures to share with everyone.  

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  We did.  Eli has been off since Friday.  This morning we went to the church we've been going to recently--the same place where Scott and Mindy Heller serve.  It was such a joy to sing my little heart out.  The church was so alive with praise and song and I truly knew that it was a place filled with worship for our Lord and Savior.  I could have sang all day.  And the sermon was packed full of truth, conviction and passion.  It was a blessing from God to be part of such a vibrant service.  
Plus, I've been hanging out a lot more with Mindy and that too is such a sweet blessing.  I have felt for a long time a deficit of sweet friendship and I'm glad to be able to spend some time with her and find some things in common.  The new year and new life of spring have truly brought around some new blessings in my life and I am thankful.  

Please let us all know the blessings that you guys are experiencing.
Love
Lizzy


No comments: