Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Memoir

The next generation of badness...
OK, the Silky is wadded up in Liz's butt...I especially love V and Bes in the background.

In Carmi @ Prin's...dang, we all look good.




















I have a picture of the hairball cleaning every year @ Johnson Hall.











In Indy with Lizzie.






















Left: V airplaning me. Remember i used to always say, "V, will you fireman carry me!?"


Right: V and Scott's trailer after they got hitched. Notice the little rat thing
on Byrd's shoulder.







Remember Todd Balmer? If memory serves me correctly, this is Betsy's poofy thing for under her wedding dress.










Yes, this is from Mrs. Dickinson's 'media' class sophomore year where we made puppets. Go, Bets and Ryan!!
























































No comments: