Sunday, June 8, 2008

babies and weirdness

Girls are wonderful! Fulty-Camilla has always been a favorite of mine and I know Mandy has always like that name! Bets-so happy things are going well with your pregnancy! Well we are heading North, to the land of corn and coal around June 26 or 27! Lizzie, I will only be about 3 hours away!! I hope to see more of you! Scott and I went to South Beach Miami last week without our children! It was wonderful, yet difficult at times to spend so much concentrated time with my spouse, definitely not used to having sex more than once a week! I saw lots of beautiful naked women and partially naked men, met very few people who spoke English, and looked everywhere for the CSI Miami crime unit! We did spend a day in Key Largo, which was beautiful and went to the Everglades! I saw several alligators, which was terrifying! For the kitties nearby, we are having a birthday party for Gabe Monday, June 16, at around 6:30! You are all invited! Well gotta go for now! Take care!
V

No comments: