Friday, June 6, 2008

How 'bout 'Gypsy'?

Congrats on the girl a remember, you can always use the name 'Gypsy'. Gypsy Politte has a nice ring to it! Can't wait to see you guys on Monday. I'm eager to see your little neck of the woods.
s
Well, the fam and I just got back from Fort Wayne to visit my sister and Heath. It was a good visit. They are currently living with Heath's dad and step-mom at a lake house until they find a home of their own. Heath graduates from chiropractic school next week and is already working in a practice with his brother. It's nice to have them nearby again. I really want my kids to grow up near their aunt, uncle and future cousins.

Needless to say we spent much time out on the lake with Amy and Heath. Heath's brother has a stand-up jet ski and I rode on it. It's a lot harder than it sounds! But I decided that it was something that I was going to master and I did!

Well, Duncan is being a complete fuss-pot so I better see what he wants.
liz

No comments: