Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Earth Is Just A Dead Thing You Can Claim

MEOW!!!
Where is everyone!!

Well...I'll just have to blab on about my boring self.  I was watching Pocahontas today and thought of Klepper.  There was a line in one of the queer little songs the little indian maiden sang that went something like this, "...the Earth is just a dead thing you can claim"--and I remembered that time that Kleppy got some sort of cutesy Chinese stationary with the same sentiment printed on it--and how odd it was that the words and cutesy picture didn't really fit together.  Whoever made the stationary must have been moved by Pocahontas poetic lyrics.  

The kids have been puking!  It's disgusting and I wretch everytime I have to clean it up, uhh!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the puke-bug doesn't bite me.  
I just looked at my belly button and decided that it probably could stand a cleaning.  Does anyone else ever do that?
As you can see I have NOTHING to share with you guys so I expect you all to spare me having to write about the disgusting and medicore minutia of my life and post your own exciting blog enteries.  
I will share that Eli has an interview next Tuesday for the detective position.  I think he is really excited to take this next step. 

Well, I better hear from some of you.
much love
lizzy

No comments: