Saturday, February 21, 2009

OKay cats, I am up for the fourth weekend in May or whenever!!

1. I like the listed post by Mandy so I am following in her footsteps!
2. I just spent the past four days on my death bed with the flu, not the stomach flu, but the flu. They finally gave me prescription for nausea that people going through chemotherapy take. It is all worth it for another Kiser bun right??
3. My son has decided that he will give "Jesus a chance!"
4. My daughter threw her pacifier in my son's poop/pee toilet water and then put it in her mouth and laughed!
5. THe fire department came to my house last week and in Carmi that will make front page news!
6. My mother cut Eliana's hair, no let me re-phrase a block of bangs without asking.
7. My son also asked me why my butt is growing bigger?
8. It is snowing.... again!
9. I still love Jesus and wonder when He will return!!! Also, digging being a baptist..
10. Desperately miss you all and hope to see you soon!
TAke care, God bless, and please try to be good! LOVE- V-cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ness, so sorry to hear you've been so sick, that sucks! I'm assuming the drug they gave you is Zofran. It's pretty muchy favorite substance on earth! They recently came out with a generic form, so it's affordable. The first time they gave it to me, it was $100 for 3 pills! But it was worth it, it's a miracle drug!! Hope your feeling better.
Ps- you're a Baptist?