Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Get with it, Ladies!

What's the deal??? I know we're all busy, but that's not a good enough excuse. Most of us still have the time to check/update our Facebooks several times a day. C'mon!

I have been doing well. I was very sad to miss Homecoming, but I found out that (drum roll please...) life does go on.  I was a very sad girl for the better part of the last week as Steve was out of town. It had nothing to do with having 3 kids under the age of 1 1/2 by myself, the kids were great. I was just a pitiful mess with out the love of my life, (I know, it's sappy and ridiculous, but I don't fare well without him.)

He is back now, and all is well.  It has been insanely cold and snowy, and I am so tired of hearing people anywhere south of mid-Ohio complain about all the snow on Facebook. We have already reached an all-time snowfall record in the Cleveland area this year, and that takes a lot! 

I had a slight pregnancy scare, (please spare me the obvious comments, I do know that I have 3 very small children and have been pregnant for the last 2 years, and I do understand what causes pregnancy) but rest assured, I am not pregnant.

I am enjoying my life right now, great group of girlfriends, am part of an awesome moms' bible study, love my family, love my church. I would like the opportunity, however, to have more contact with non-Christians and the unchurched.  My circles are not made up entirely of seasoned believers, but I don't really get access to people until they've at least worked up the nerve to walk through the church doors, and I fell like this something that's missing in my walk right now. I would appreciate your prayers for more opportunities to be a light in the darkness.

What are you all up to?
-Fulty

No comments: