Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello Cats!

I am up for a weekend in May or June as well. Somebody pick a weekend for goodness sake!!! I am in definite need of some cat time! My children are sick, one with an ear infection and the other with the flu---wonderful times of screaming, crying, and fevers in the Kiser home. WE made it through the winter without any sickness, but Spring has not been so good so far! Don't know much else, I finish teaching my pre-schoolers in May and am glad. I have enjoyed just working part-time, but am ready for down time and time to prepare for baby number three. I hope everyone is doing alright during these interesting economic times, I have heard of a few friends who have lost jobs or been laid off. Well, guess I need to clean my house, does it ever end??
V

No comments: