Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"we'll get together, we'll nosh, we'll tipple, we'll dish, dish, dish"

Ok, well I just read a Dean Koontz book--I'm still not sure why.  He is such a strange writer.  Anyway, he dedicated this particular book to a bunch of lady friends of his including his wife.  In the dedication he wrote, "we'll get together, we'll nosh, we'll tipple, we'll dish dish dish."  I'm going to leave it up to you girls to figure out what each of those words mean.  All I'm going to say is that we need to get together, eat, drink and chat!!  I miss you all so very much.  Can we truly pull of getting together in May or June?  Sounds like Bets is available anytime other than Memorial weekend.  Please post what you could realistically do...please!!

I just finished a round of clomid and the fun starts tonight and everyother night, Baby (say it with a swanky Austin Powers voice!)  I know that Fulty swears by the fact that twins are wonderful and not that much harder than having one--but I have to admit...I'm really hoping that I only end up with one baby!  Maybe it's kinda counterproductive to hope for the clomid to work but not produce twins--but I truly don't know what I would do with twins at this point.  Have mercy!!  So keep us in your prayers.

We're taking the kids to see Sesame Street Live this weekend.  We're going to Louisville and will be staying in a uber nice hotel thanks to Priceline!  I bought the kids a Sesame Street shirt each to wear the day of.  I hope they enjoy it.  I also hope it's not too cheesy.  I truly love Sesame Street and could watch it all day.  It must be the nostalgic memories that I have wrapped up in it.  

Eli still hasn't started the detective position and they haven't been very forthright about giving us information until we absolutley have to know.  Could be in a couple weeks or could be in a couple months.  Who knows.  So we continue on with our little lives until we're told otherwise.  

Not much else exciting is going on in our lives.  I will say that it is nice to finally be present in a church that is healthy and vibrant.  I actually look forward to Sunday mornings!  I think we got out of our old church just in the nick of time.  Sounds like things are getting kinda ugly there.  I can't imagine how this breaks God's heart....
On that note I depart.
Please fill us in on your Catty lives
L

No comments: