Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello Strangers

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. We have been busy around here. Brevin was in Disney for a week at the beginning of the month with my mom and sister and then we went up to Ohio last week for spring break. Now I am counting down the days until summer break!! Not much longer. I don't know if we have plans made for getting together- I am going to be in Cincinnati Memorial Day weekend with my family. But other than that most of my weekends in May and June are free.
I don't know if any of you would be interested in this but I thought I would let you know. There is a website called blurb.com that makes books. From this website you can make a book from a blog. So I decided every Christmas I am going to ask for this book as a present and then I will have my blog printed out in book form. It is a great way to have memories and pictures without doing all the work (like scrapbooking). I recently received my book from last year. I just did a small hardcover book and it ended up being about 60 pages and cost I think about $30. You can also do softcover which is cheaper. It is really easy, you just download the free software from blurb's site and it finds your blog and automatically inserts all the entries and pictures- then you can rearrange, edit, add, or erase anything. It is simple and easy. Plus my family likes to look at my blog to keep in touch and see recent pictures and knowing I am going to put it into a book helps me to try to remember to update it often. Just thought I would let you all know in case you were interested in something like that.
Mia's 2 month appt. is Thursday- hard to believe she is that old already. She does well. Gets a little cranky in the evenings but is only getting up once at night so that is great. Hope you all are well and getting ready to enjoy this nice weather- I am hoping it stays!!

No comments: