Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hey cats,

I hope all is well! MandyCat I will be praying for you and know God will put someone in your life to help you through this time. Not much new here really, just getting closer to having my third and final biological child!! It is a girl, which for now her name is Andi Josette. Gabe and Elie seem to get larger everyday and Eliana is a little pill. She is definitely more strongwilled and defiant---have to work on my patience as well! I am off for the summer from my little pre-school job and hopefully after this coming school year I will apply for a couple teaching positions opening up in Carmi. It is a big deal when there are openings since it is such a small town. God has really been teaching me the importance of motherhood in the kingdom and I find myself for the first time really enjoying my children. I feel God working in my spirit and am waiting patiently to see where He wants me--maybe just at home for now, supporting my husbands ministry. I will be in K-town June 18-19 on my way to Florida, if anybody is able to get together let me know. I miss you all and think of you probably everyday! Mandy--Atley will love Donna, of course you know that!! Well, talk to you later!
Vanesa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nessa, yes! We will be in town those days, i am sure bets and i would love to meet up with you! How long will you have?
=mandy

Anonymous said...

Ness--like the name!!
Original, spunky and cute :)
Lizzy