Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shew!

Well cats, i would just like to report that tonight was my first rowing practice before our big race on Saturday and it was so much fun! I didn't hit anyone with a paddle, didn't curse (at least not loudly), and i have a really great partner named Brandy. This rowing thing is quite a science, i just had no idea, all the counting and drumming and technique. So, anyhoo, we will be racing starting early Saturday morning. There are 49 other teams and we will race in several heats throughout the day. The best part is the whole thing raises money for Knox Area Rescue Ministries.

In other news, Atley woke me up this morning with the words, "Good morning, honey, baby, mine!" No idea where that came from. Ava has begun wearing sunglasses everywhere, and i do mean everywhere, on the toilet, in the shower, when she reads at night before bed, pretty much from the time she gets up to the time she goes to bed. They are both such peculiar little creatures.

My friends Greg and Jess just got a their referall from Tiawan! It it an amazing story. You can read a little on either of their blogs. www.gregadkins.typepad.com or www.ourjourneytoclaire.blogspot.com. Her name is Claire and she is just adorable! I am so excited for them.

We are in the midst of deciding what is best/next for our family right now as far as kids go. We would love your prayers. It is not an easy decision. It is so all about obedience and there is such a struggle in me right now between is doing something what is best vs. maybe not doing anything at all is what is best. I am just severely seeking and desperate for God's voice in this. I can say it is the first time in a long time that i really find my seeking something. But am i supposed to be seeking something? See my struggle! Oh well, at least there is a struggle right?

Well i hope everyone's summer is going okay! I really, really, really miss my lil sister. I have increment breakdowns over it but am overall doing okay. She is really doing well in her position with the choir. I am so proud of her. She is one of two new chaperones on her tour. The rest of them have already chaperoned one tour. Well, even in all that, the tour leader went on vacation this week and still asked my sister to be the one in charge. So she has been doing all the speeches on stage before the concerts. She is also the lead teacher. It is all very cool.

Well, i suppose that is all for now. Just wanted to catch up. Please everyone post a little somethin soon! Love you all.

Meow!
mandycat

No comments: