Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I love my cats

Kitties,

Sorry it has been so long! I just recently acquired access to a computer since we moved. We are settled in and all is as well as can be expected. The main reason I do not have computer access is that Scott decided to clean the inside of our computer and broke the processor, ouch that hurt alot!! Yet another outlet to adult conversation and interaction destroyed!! Lizzie you look great and I know you are so ready to have the baby out! Gabe is peeing in the potty pretty regularly, but it still has to be his idea. I am hoping to get down to business around Christmas time! Bets I will be praying for you in regards to the doctor. Also, I Jenney came by just last week, she is alive and well. Jenney if you are reading this I love you! She just recently acquired access to the internet, so hopefully we will hear from her soon! We sold our house, praise the Lord, and Scott was able to give up his dream of delivering pizzas for Papa Johns! Anyway, so much to say, but is anyone going to Chad's wedding? I would love to take a road trip! Well everybody hang in there and stay strong in our Savior! I love you. Vanessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ness! So glad you are settling down. Let's you, me and Bets get together for lunch or something soon. What days are best for you? Monday and Thursday are best for me b/c my kids are at MDO.

Mandy

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Hey- glad to hear you are getting settled in Ness. We will have to come over and visit some day! Mondays and Wednesdays would be best for me- that is when Brevin goes to MDO. By the way, he pooped in the potty today! Woohoo! The turd wrapped around the little potty bowl it was so huge! Anyway- how was your trip Mandy?
-Betsy