Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Questions that Need Answers.

Where the crap is Jenneycat? I think she must hate us.

Liz, is Eli sick? Daniel is sick as a dog. Puke and poopin without relief. We leave for Disney on Sunday.

Ness, how did the move go and are you surviving two?

Fulton, are you laying on the surgical table yet?

Bets, how is MDO going?

Don't be slackers cats.

Our family update goes like this: Atley turned three this weekend. Crazy. He is officially potty trained, peeing and pooping regularly as well as staying dry at night. He currently like to push really hard and say, "Nope, that wasn't it," if nothing happens. Then when it does happen he says, "I think he's coming!" A little strange, but hey if he is doing it he can say whatever the heck he wants. Ava is a sassy brother tormenter. I am just trying to keep my head above water in hopes that we can make it to our plane on Sunday morning.

Just a little note, yesterday afternoon i picked the kids up from the sitter and Atley was tired and whiny. We are driving along and whines out, "Mommy, i need Beethoven." What child says that? Lord help me.

Any other updates cat friends?

Meow.

3 comments:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Well MDO was going well until we had a week off. I guess he did alright today- they said he wanted his blanket a lot and then he woke up early from his nap and cried a lot after that, I think pretty much until I got there. Where the week before he didn't even have his blanket but for naps. But he was whiny and clingy yesterday- I am trying to blame it on his two year molars- I hope that is it! Oh how I already love the "terrible" twos! I too would like to know what has happened to Klepper!

Anonymous said...

The molars are the pits! Atley morphed into some other being when he got his. They take forever to come in! When Atley was getting his i used to just give him a full does of Motrin before school, just so the teachers didn't hate me at the end of the day! Best of luck kitty!
Mandy

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Have a great time in Disney- I am sure you are going to have a blast!

-Betsy