Monday, September 24, 2007

The Politte Twins

I'm sorry I haven't been able to blog since the birth of my two beautiful babies. It's been kinda crazy at my house. But rest assured, my children and I are doing well. We are home and learning the ropes. They are just perfect and were certainly worth waiting the 2 years it took us to get pregnant!

Steve has created a website for the babies, so go to this address: web.mac.com/spolitte and use this username: happyparents and this password: babies

Can't talk long, I've got things to take care of. Love you all!!!

-Fulty

2 comments:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Cute cute cute!!! Love the website- I will be checking often for pictures! They look adorable and you two look so natural! Hope things are going well!
-Betsy

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Okay so newborns are usually at least a little odd or ugly but these babies are so pretty! Fulton you look great too. So when does Steve go back to work? What are your plans? Congrats kitty!
Mandy