Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yummy! Cake batter!



Well I hope everyone is doing well! We went camping over the weekend with my parents in northern Kentucky. Brevin loves it- he loves being outside and it was relaxing for Swartz and I because he would much rather play with his Grandpa than with anyone else! We got back on Sunday and he pooped in the potty! Yippee. He didn't act scared about it or anything. Now if I could only get him to pee in there- that is another story. He is doing much better at MDO- seems to enjoy going and talks a lot about it at home. The other day we were riding in the car and he started saying "No, no mommy" so I turn around in my seat and he gives me the "evil eye" just like I give to him when he is doing something he shouldn't be doing- it was pretty funny. Mandy how was your trip? Can't wait to hear all about it. Do we have a day we are going out to eat yet? Klepper- would love to hear from you if you are reading this and Fulty can't wait to see pictures of those cute kids! Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bets, Ness will be calling you. She is having a party at her house the 18th so get a sitter.

It looks like Mondays are the MDO corresponding day for us all. What date would be best for you?

Mandy