Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 movies you must see

OK kitties--I gotta put a plug in for a couple movies I've watched in the past week.  You may roll your eyes put I was genuinly surprised at how good they were.  You must see (in order)...drum roll...The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants--both 1 and 2!  The premise may be a little cheesy but I really enjoyed watching a movie about a bunch of girlfriends.  The movies ended up being a great pick-me-up during these rough last ten days of my life.  So please rent them and let them bring a little smile to your heart and know that I love all my dear girlfriends.  
Lizzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitty! You must know that i literally JUST WATCHED those movies yesterday! How funny is that? Yes, they are wonderful and made me think of all us cats many times throughout!
-Mcat