Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nostalgia...

I'm sitting here at my parents' computer listening to Mariah Carey's Christmas music. I wish we could be back in the bathroom of our old Johnson Hall suite wearing just our shirts and panties, donning Santa hats and singing into hair brushes. There was always such a charge in air those weeks that followed Thanksgiving break. Those were special days my ladies...

Nowadays I find other wonderful ways to celebrate the holidays...like making cookies with 'little helpers', sweeping up broken ornaments, explaining that Baby Jesus had a very 'special Father' and, my personal favorite, playing 'reindeer games' with Mr. E with nothing but the Christmas lights on! (I knew you guys would love this one!)

Christmas is always such a nostalgic part of my year--not only do I have all the memories from when I was a child but you all are also part of the memory bank. You are my family as well and I would love to spend it with you all in a more cozy way than this silly blog. Know that I love you all and you are special to me.
L

No comments: