Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey cats,

Hope everyone is doing well. Bets-you are in my prayers, as you know I too am a breastfeeding "delinquent" according to some. I remember feeling a lot of guilt, even with Eliana, when I made the choice not to before she was born. Even to this day, the thought of a bruised nipple makes me shudder! I have been my usual sick self with this pregnancy. I have been on prometrium for my low progesterone and am about to lose my mind. I go to the OB on Thursday so hopefully I will be finished with that! I miss you all and really hope we can get together this spring!
V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V- I hope you get to feeling better soon! Just remember it is all worth it in the end! Thanks for the encouraging words- right now I am struggling because I feel like my nipples are healed and my boobs are full so I contemplated trying again, but I don't want the pain either. Oh well, I think my biggest worry is that she is going to get sick especially since it is winter. Hopefully we can make it through these first months without any illness.
-Betsy