Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey Kitties!
I am glad everyone had a good Christmas and judging by the lack of posts by all of us--a very busy Christmas. Bets, I will be in prayer for you and baby and hope all goes well. I know you are definitely ready! I also wanted to share with you all that another Kiser-bun is in the oven! Yes I am preggo! Looks like early Sept. if all goes well. Please be in prayer as with Elie my progesterone levels were a little low and I had to take hormones the first trimester. Hopefully, I will get in to my OB quickly, as I have yet to find one! This probably means my kick-boxing class is on the outs--yes kick-boxing! I love you all and hope you are well!
V

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vanessa! Very exciting- I hope everything goes alright and that you get into see the doc soon. Hope you are feeling okay. Take care- love ya,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Yes, congrats V!
Another little Kiser-bun in the world is always a good thing. Keep us posted about your health.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons!! Kiser-buns are so cute, you should have more!

Anonymous said...

Well looks like i need to get my head in the babymakin game...or in my case babyfindin. Congrats sweet V. take care of yourself! Love you!-Katarina