Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let's get back on track


Happy New Year Kitties--It's time to start blogging again! 
I'm sure you all had eventful holidays and we want to hear about them.  

To start--Eli took 3 weeks off during the holidays and 15 of those days we were either in B-town or Tennessee.  We enjoyed the time with family as well as a brief visit with the Watsons.  Byrd, Daniel, Eli and I got to have an evening kid-free thanks to Aunt Shell--so should a little surprise arrive in the mail it was because we were together and feeling quite free-spirited!

My feet have been dragging as I try to get back into the swing of things.  Not because I don't want my break to end--we had a nice long time together--more because I'm in need of a little change. Maybe a new haircut or some new faces in our lives.  Eli and I may make a change in our church lives--time will tell.  I'm not sure what 2009 will bring us.  I'm turning 30 soon!  Good gracious that is crazy to consider--Betsy how is it?  I think we're the oldest cats.   Baby Byrd just turned 29 and Fulty is sometime this month.  

Eli and I celebrated our 8 years of marriage!  Hard to believe it's been that long.  So, does that make it the Politte's 5th or 6th year and the Frazier's 3rd year? 

Well, I'm kind of at a blank as to what else to share.  Duncan put a nice stink in his pants so I should go take care of that probably.  Actually--he's not wearing pants but a pair of Kenna's black stockings and a black turtle neck because we went out in the snow and I put them under his pants.  He looks like a little black  nymph scurrying around.  Too cute.

Please, please, please blog!
Make time even if it is just a line or two.
liz

 

No comments: