Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Disney!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We are busy here trying to get ready for Disney. We are leaving Thursday afternoon, driving part way, staying in a hotel, and then going the rest of the way on Friday. We are going to spend a day with Greg and Steph and their kids until we meet up with my mom on Saturday. I am hoping Brevin doesn't have too many meltdowns- we seem to be having more and more of those. Yesterday we were at McAlister's and he chucked a tabassco bottle across the table. Swartz took him outside and put the fear of God in him. Luckily, the bottle didn't break. Of course that came right after he dropped his full cup of water on the floor (at least that was an accident though).
Fulty- I hope you were able to dig out of the snow. I think my parent's got over 12 inches- crazy! Ness- I hope your kiddos start feeling better, especially for your trip. Great news about Gabe! It is so nice to not have to buy so many diapers! Liz, you look rotten as ever in your museum picture!
In other news, I think we are getting a pool this summer. My brother has one at his house that he doesn't use and he wants to take it down so we are going to bring it down here. Hopefully it will work out alright- I don't think it is too old. Of course after we decided this I dreamt that Brevin fell in the water- we will have to install some good locks! Well I hope everyone that is getting a spring break enjoys it and everyone else can enjoy a Happy Easter!

No comments: