Saturday, March 1, 2008

movie night

Kenna and I just finished watching High School Musical--good ol' cheesy, squeaky-clean family fun. It's a cute movie if you haven't seen it--very G!

Eli and I got some mountain bikes the other day. I'm going to tear up some mountains--well, I guess I should call them hills. We Indiana people don't have very many mountains. I'll have to post a picture of myself in a pair of bike shorts :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoyed the visit. By the way, what does everyone have going on the weekend of May 16-18th? Could we possibly have a Cat rendezvous in Cincinnati?

Post and let me know. I'll be the planner.
Liz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, i just had a meeting today about our upcoming carnival, and it might end up being that weekend. maybe not, don't know, yet.-fulty