Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm tired!

Hi Cats!It sounds like you are all busy and back in the swing of things. Byrd, I wonder where she learned the term, "Oh my word", you are lucky she is not saying "oh piss!" Fulty I hope you are doing well, I miss you and saw that you called the other day! I will try to give you a call back this weekend! Liz I hope you didn't deface any artwork or exhibits at the museum by letting out a horrendous stench of gas! Oh how I love you all!

I am getting a "facial" by Klepper on Saturday morning if anyone would like to join me in my home! My children have been dog sick again---Gabe an ear infection and Eliana the croop! In the midst, my son has decided he is potty trained. He just started refusing to wear a diaper and asked to go pee-pee on the potty. Anyway all is well, my class is b-a-double-d and I am looking forward to a week with John on spring break. Liz, if all works out I would be up for a weekend in Cinci, meeooow! Any messages for Klep???? I love you all! Oh Liz, could you give me the recipe for the tortellini soup? very good by the way!
Love, V-Cat

No comments: