Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spinning Plates...

Hi Cats! Sorry for my ridiculous delay in posting. I have not been able to stop for a moment in the past few weeks. Daniel has been in Chicago this weekend so i am a little worn out to say the least. Tomorrow we move in our second mom. While i am excited, my work is doubling but my time is not. We are, however, implementing some new policies that i think will help with some of the "boundaries" issues we have been dealing with. Overall, we are mostly looking forward to beginning this new journey with another mom.

Ava has a new thing where she constantly says, "Oh my word!" And i do mean constantly! It is pretty funny. This morning she was laying in the bed with me and she tried to hand me something. I asked her what it was and she said, "My crusties." I looked closer to see that she was handing me the dried boogers from around her nose. How do you like that Fulty????

I think i am most likely up for the weekend in Cincy. I think it would be good for all of us to try to get away. We are too busy.

Love you cats!
Meow.
Mandycat

No comments: