Tuesday, April 8, 2008

poopy pluckin'

Byrd--I'm still chuckling about the 'mini-cooch' incident. How DO you find yourself in such situations?!?! Can you post a picture of your new hair? I'd love to see it. While you're at it--send that picture of Duncan from Johnson City to my e-mail.

Well--we're all doing fine. My children were in bed by 7:40 tonight--I don't know what to do with myself. They both have those sniveling little colds that seem to be going around.

Yesterday I decided to take the kids on a walk before bath and bed. Duncan smelled of poopy so I went in and checked it out. It was only one small little hard nugget. So rather than change his diaper and waste one right before his bath I simply plucked it out with my finger and deposited it into the toilet--is that crossing the line??? Child #2 had made me much more relaxed.

Eli and I started exercising in preparation for our Adventure Race on Mother's Day. We've initiated a 6 week challenge---basically trying to exercise in some form or fashion 3 days a week. I think we're going to get our duffs whooped on this race but at least we'll be whooped together :)

Hope the rest of the Kitties are well.
Keep posted!
Lizzy

No comments: