Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1 guess, a cancellation and a congratulation!

Ok...business first. I'll be the stick-in-the-mud and officially cancel the Cat weekend in November. We heard from everyone but Fulty (for obvious reasons) and Kleppy. Jenney, I hope you're not disappointed and I hope you don't think we're completely flaky--especially since you canceled your Women's Retreat. Can you still go to it? We simply must make it a priority in the spring and those of you with small babies are more than welcome to bring them! We would not expect you to part with them at such a tender young age.

Speaking of babies--there was a little boy in my BSF class today named Campbell and I couldn't help but think of our dear Fulty and her new addition. CONGRATS Fulty--I saw pics on Coretha's Facebook and I think she looks like you. Such cute little lips. The Twinkies looked cute too! Do you mind us calling them the 'Twinkies'?

And last but not least--I have a little guessing game for you Cats. You get one guess to figure out what these three things have in common:
1. I have to take a hiatus from mountain biking--Bummer!
2. We may have to get a van--Eh...
3. Eli has the wonderful responsibility of cleaning Murph's litter boxes right now--NICE!

Post with your responses and we'll see who's paying attention to the Cat Blog ;)

btw--Hope you all voted!
Lizzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Liz!! How exciting- you will have to give us more details when the guessing is over. And a mini-van isn't bad- it is nice to have lots of room!
-Betsy

Anonymous said...

YOU WILL HAVE A MINI VAN and tell me how terribly sorry you are for all your nasty little comments about mine! The way you pop em out you will need a 15 passenger before me you little factory! :) Love you and i am so excited for my new little urchin!
-Guess who??