Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Little Kittens in Training...




I'm working hard to raise some sassy little cats up here in snowy Ohio. Adeline has taken to stealing the glasses off my face and wearing them herself. She really thinks she's cute. She went as a bumble bee for Halloween, and when I asked her what a bumble bee says, she looked at me and said very clearly in a sweet little voice: "meow". I knew at that moment she was a natural cat at heart. I'm still looking for cat-cues from Campbell, but doesn't she look sweet in her little cat sleeper? I have no doubt she'll fit right in, too. Anderson is ornery as ever. He is so cute and quite the daddy's boy. Mommy will do in a pinch, but if Daddy is around, he is much preferred. He is really into reading, and never tires of any of his books. He also loves to dance, and any beat will do. (Including the constant beeping of the microwave coming from the back of the kitchen in the KFC where we ate on Saturday.) He really broke it down for everyone in the dining room that day, he sure can cut a rug.
Miss you all.
-fulty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to get my hands on those babies! love you sterph!
~nyrs

Anonymous said...

aw, thanks nyrs