Sunday, November 16, 2008

Something else to look at

So I figured we have stared at that ugly orange long enough (not your face though Klep- you look beautiful). Klep- if you need some nice scarlet and gray, I have plenty of shirts here. Some of us have never grown fond of that orange. : ) I thought I would post something else for your viewing pleasure- my huge belly. I will spare you the skin shot- to me I look huge and not sure how I am going to make it 10 more weeks, but I know it is possible.
I am down to going to the doctor every two weeks now. My next appointment is the day before Thanksgiving and they are going to do an ultrasound. I am excited to see this little baby again! Things at my last appointment were good- iron was okay and my blood pressure was great. I hope they are like that at my next appointment. I am in the nesting mode- wanting to get rid of everything in the house. I haven't taken any of the tags off any baby clothes- I am waiting until this next ultrasound just to be for sure we get a girl confirmation! Liz, I made that cheese soup yesterday- it was very good! But now I need to go do some dishes- oh joy! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

imagine the pooch that comes with a third pregnancy--not pretty!
LM