Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fluffy, Sophie, Blitzen and Schoppenhower

Fluffy, Sophie, Blitzen and Schoppenhower are the names of the four elephants that live inside Oscar the Grouch's trash can. Don't ask how I know this--it's just par for the course when you go nine hours with little to no contact with other adults. It's been one of those "Mommy, what ya doin'?" days--the kind of day where if you're asked another question about what you're doing you're likely to strip naked and streak through the neighborhood waving your arms in the air in utter craziness.

But all silliness aside--I'm attempting a little topical study about prayer this summer and decided that each day I would go through the concordance and read one scripture regarding prayer. Yesterday was my first day and the Lord gave me this beautiful verse to start with--it's so lovely I'm still cherishing it today. Deuteronomy 4:7. Look it up and see if it touches you :)
Lizzy

No comments: