Tuesday, May 6, 2008

victory in Jesus

Hello Kitties!
Meow! Eliana is a different child since her ear tubes. She sleeps better and is definitely a much happier eater, although she definitely was not lacking in the weight department. Gabe goes tomorrow for his second set of tubes! Scott and I have spent the past two days deathly ill due to contracting a deathly virus from ever so infectious children! Nonetheless, school is out in about 14 days, and all I can say is when the crap is Jesus coming back for me!!!
Liz, you are the coolest mamacat ever! tye-dye shirts!! Bets, I will keep you in my prayers! Mandy, I did receive your phone message and I appreciate your concern! I will be fine, God always digs me up out of the pit all covered in mud and washes me clean again!! Anyway, I love you all and miss you! By the way, Gabe told his pre-school teacher that he loves me because I give him diet coke. Couldn't get more redneck except if I put it in a baby bottle!!

No comments: