Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Klep- so glad you could join us. Vanessa- your opportunity in Carmi sounds great. Scott is going to do a great job. And Liz I totally agree with you about the tv, computer, video games, etc. We try to get outside as much as possible. Anyway, I went to the doctor today and they drew blood. My numbers look good they said (hcg was 39 and progesterone was 25). I go back on Thursday to test again and hopefully the hcg will have doubled. I hoping my progesterone will stay high so I can skip the suppositories this time- one less medication would be fine with me. I started giving myself the Lovenox shots- nine months of that is going to be great fun! It isn't too bad, just stings for about 5-10 minutes and then it is over. Enjoy the summer!

No comments: