Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip to Canton


So the babies and I went to Canton, where my Dad's family all live this past weekend for my grandparents' birthday party. My Gramma turned 88 and my Boompa turned 80. The whole family was there, and my parents and Sara and Seth came up, too. We had a great time, and my mom took roughly 3 trillion pictures of the babies. She is the baby paparazzi. My grandparents just love the babies and they are so cute with them. Until last year when my cousin had a baby, the last baby in our family was my little brother Seth. So now that there are 3 babies, all of the adults are ridiculous. It's fun to watch, though. So my parents had these sweatshirts made for Gramma and Boompa that say Fulton University, and had matching onesies made for the babies. How cute are they?
-Fulty

No comments: