Monday, May 19, 2008

Hey kitties,

It is good to hear from you all! Fulty I would expect nothing less from you than to pack some heat with those babies! All is well only two more days of school, I am very happy to say the least. Pray for us, as we may be facing a very huge decision that might involve a move to another state!! The story is too huge to blog about, but God is working in our lives in a way we did not expect. I hope everyone is doing well. Bets, I hope everything gets tuned up and I will hold you in my prayers. Liz you are the woman! I am inspired by you! Mandy, the berry picking is a great idea! We live right next to Maple Lane Farms, I think I will take Gabe.
Love you all,
V

3 comments:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

So V--when will we get the whole story? And what state? Indiana? :)
Love ya and prayin'
Lizzy

Anonymous said...

or Ohio, maybe?
-fulty

Anonymous said...

Okay is no one else just a little upset that Ness teased us with such info or am i the only impatient one (don't answer that it was rhetorical)? V, either get on the phone or type it up! Geez.
-You all know who, so why bother typing my name?