Monday, July 14, 2008

cabbage patch hand



I Got stung by a wasp the other day while watering my flowers (they had built a nest on the front of the window box and I didn't see it). It stung me on the middle knuckle on my pinkie and it swelled up and didn't go down for four days. Thankfully, I got my wedding rings off just in time or I'd have had to get them cut off. Yes, I cried like a little girl but my hero (Eric) was there to rescue me and fix me up. :) Enjoy the pics (one normal hand, one wasp-stung hand).

At least now I know what my hands would look like if I ever gain 100 pounds.

Oh, Byrd - last I heard your sister was marrying that other dude! What the heck happened?! And...holy cow! Losing 50 pounds is quite an accomplishment - good for you, it sounds like you've been working your butt off @ the Rush....literally! (hardy har har)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freakin disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Klepper! Good gracious--be careful!!!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Your toes are cute in the second pic.
L