Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Know I am Delinquent...

Hi Cats! Sorry for my delinquency! I know i am guilty of the very thing that i fuss and gripe over; not posting. However, it does seem that it is getting harder to come up for air in these summer months. TRH is taking over the planet it seems.

All is well and there are some crazy things that may be on the horizon for our fam. I will tell you about them as they come. I don't have time right now to go into a bunch of detail. Mostly we have been spending our days either in crisis mode with our families or just trying to chill out either at a local splash pad or the pool; trying to avoid any further drama. Admittedly, i do keep wishing for a vacation but a broken A.C. a few weeks ago wiped out that possibility along with several others. But hey at least the house isn't 84 degrees anymore.

Atley and Ava are in really fun stages. They mostly play well together and say the funniest things. Ava is becoming a bit of a bossy pants but that is expected. Atley will be 4 this September and i just can't believe it! He could go to kindergarten next year! Isn't that nuts? I don't think i am going to send him though, not because i don't think he is developmentally ready, but because being the youngest boy in the grade doesn't seem like the best spot for him.

My dad and Jill came down for the 4th and we had a lot of fun. It is nice to feel like i am gaining back lost time with him. We are very close these days. Not to mention that i talk with my stepmom like every day. We just really click and she has never had any family so it is good.

In other new developments, my sister is dating a very native Nigerian man that she met in her apartment complex before she moved to the condos across from my house. His name is Samson and he is a nursing student at UT. I don't know if it will head anywhere or not but it is interesting to say the least. His accent is really thick and he is extremely shy.

Oh yeah and my current weight loss grand total is 50lbs. I have been mooching off of Kristin Smith's membership to The Rush and try to work out really hard at least 4 times a week. It is hard to find the time but has been so great to do something for myself.

So i suppose that is a little update as to where we are. Please be praying for us as there are some big possibilities on the horizon for us. If you want to give me a call i will gladly chat with you about it.

Love you cats!
Meow
Mandycat

No comments: