Friday, July 4, 2008

Kitties,

I am alive and in the land of corn and coal! All is well in the bustling metropolis of Carmi! We bought a house last night, it is awesome and I am so excited! It has a pool and a garage! We are moving on up in the high society life! Scott just finished his first week at BCH and so far loves it! I am quickly getting involved in possibly job opportunities and such! It is so strange to drive less than a mile to go anywhere. We have not put gas in our cars since we moved! Please keep praying for a smooth transition and would love it if you all could come for a visit this fall for CORN DAY!!! Our new house has plenty of room and it would be so much fun! I love you all and miss you dearly!
V

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in for Corn Day! When is it?
Lizzy

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear things are going well!! We need to see some pictures!
-Betsy

Anonymous said...

Send the dates for corn day again. Also, i am in agreement that we need some pics of the house!!! Mandy

Anonymous said...

would love to do corn day, but it depends on when it is, since I'm having a baby in the fall. sounds like things are falling into place for you guys, that's awesome!!!-fulty