Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hi Cats!
I just returned from a fun afternoon of swimming at the Carmi pool with the fam! Not too much excitement around here, except I lost my child for about thirty minutes last Friday. He decided to walk to DiMaggio's pizza from my mom's house which is just behind the pizza place. I lived one of my worst nightmares for about thirty minutes, but thankful he was found. I love my mother dearly, but I might hurt her if the closing on our house does not come soon. Other than that I am enjoying going to yard sales on a regular basis and only filling my car up for gas once in three weeks. I miss all of you! Jenney did you make all those cakes?? Bets-how are you feeling? Mandy, hang in there, did you all get the bunk beds??
V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa,
Hey this is Eli. Sounds like you are having fun settling into Carmi. We're happy for you guys! I would like to get in touch with Scott if I could this week. I have a few questions that he may be able to help answer and was wondering if you could have him give me a call. You guys should have our house number still, but I wasn't sure what your phone numbers would be now that you have moved and all - thus my request for him to call me! Thanks, Eli