Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blah...

Well that pretty much describes my mood as i blog. I am really not sure that i even have anything productive to say. I am nearing mommy burnout as my husband is in a three week stretch of be being gone TOO MUCH! Thank the Lord i am heading to Nashville this weekend for a break. Jessica A. has to go to a teacher's conference and has a hotel room for her, myself and Nancy Haney to all stay in. There is a free shuttle from there to Opry Mills but today i went to the library, got some mindless reading, and plan on just stayin in the hotel and laying in the bed just clearing out. I am praying that I am allowed this time and that nothing happens to keep it from happening. We all just need to stop from time to time.

As a sidenote i have been having some pretty funny conversations on Facebook with Hooley. He and Rachel are back in the states. He is working at a church camp.

Love you cats!
Meow
Mandycat

No comments: