Wednesday, January 16, 2008

a new day

dearest cats...
I'm doing better since I last wrote. God's mercies are new every morning, thankfully. Thanks for your encouraging words. I appreciated Byrd's sweet prayer that she e-mailed me, Betsy's reminder that my kids will only be young once and Fulty's statement that she thought I was 'supermom' (flattering...but very far from the truth. I obviously put on a good facade!) Anyway--I knew you girls would come through for me and I appreciate you being my support team from afar.

I'm currently brainstorming some ways to use my creativity and love for making things in some enterprising way. Perhaps I'm on to something...who knows. I suppose I am in a stage of life that requires some patience, waiting and reflection. I hold tight to this promise in Isaiah, "he gently leads those that have young" 40:11 I may feel insignificant and that my important role as mother is overshadowed my never-ceasing duties--but apparently God thinks otherwise!

love you guys
indy-cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitty, i know you don't want suggestions but you know that activity roll thing you made Kenna for her first plane ride? Um, i totally would have bought like 10 of them from you. It took this non sewer days to find something even remotely similar for Ava. Just a thought...