Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Definitely Not in it for the Money...

Well as moms we are definitely not in it for the money are we? Mostly because there is none. Anyhow two quick stories to share before lunch time:

1. Each night before bed i sit with Atley in his bed and we talk about the day and pray. Last night after doing these things i layed him down and he looked up at me and said, "Mom, I just got too much of a good thing." Yes, he did. I made him repeat it. Guess he's a happy kid.

2. This morning we were all lounging in the bed. I was still in my tshirt and underwear and the kids were eating cereal bars. I was sitting up chattin with my mom on the phone. Well i was wrapping up conversation with my mom and stood up off the bed. As i stand i feel something wierd in my underwear. I feel and indeed Ava has smashed up her cereal bar and put in my underwear unbeknownst to me while i was on the phone.

Five minutes and one pair of clean underwear later, the dog pukes in the floor.

We're not in it for the glory either.

Meow
Mandycat

P.S. Bets, how's the babymakin mission?

No comments: