Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ho Hum

Well there isn't much to report from our household. The road to our house was blocked for about 5 hours today as, I think, 3 or 4 cars went off the road because of the ice. My parents were down this weekend and they left today. We told Brevin they were going back to Ohio and about 2 minutes little he informs us, "I want to go to Ohio too!" Of course that made my mom cry, but it was cute! My mom, Swartz, Brevin and I are going to Disney for spring break. I am looking forward to that since we had such a good time last year. Unfortunately, I am sure it will be busier since we are going over spring break instead of the middle of May but thank goodness for Fast Pass!
Mandy- so glad to hear about your dad and step-mom! That is truly awesome and something I pray for a lot! And no we are not pregnant yet. I did another dose of 50 mg this month and I did ovulation tests and none of them came back positive so they said they would up the dosage next month since I am still not ovulating! So we will give it another go. I guess the Lord decided I needed to learn patience! Mandy, did you start your next adoption process yet- I know you mentioned something about that at Christmas? Well I hope we are able to get together in Feb. during Homecoming. I will leave you all with a picture of Brevin after we tore down half of our wall between the kitchen and living room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y'all are forever renovatin something! Glad things are going well. I am jealous you are going to Disney again already!!